STDs Community
Wet and Moist feeling on the head of the penis
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wet and Moist feeling on the head of the penis

No idea if its an STI or just my Anxiety acting up but about a month ago, I met a woman and we had sex quite a few times(all with a condom). The second time, the condom broke. She took the morning after pill but ever since then, I've had a slight burning sensation and a moist feeling around the head of my penis. There is also the occasional jolt feeling too. She assured me that she was clean. All the friends I've asked have all said that the feeling is normal and there's nothing to worry about and that its probably due to exsessive masterbation (masturbation). There is no discharge and no pain during urination. But I'm getting really scared to go get it checked out, my bigegst fear is actualy catching an STI. I really need some advice because its starting to rule my day to day life :(  I dont know if its just a case of sweating a lot or something else.