STDs Community
Wet and Moist feeling on the head of the penis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

No idea if its an STI or just my Anxiety acting up but about a month ago, I met a woman and we had sex quite a few times(all with a condom). The second time, the condom broke. She took the morning after pill but ever since then, I've had a slight burning sensation and a moist feeling around the head of my penis. There is also the occasional jolt feeling too. She assured me that she was clean. All the friends I've asked have all said that the feeling is normal and there's nothing to worry about and that its probably due to exsessive masterbation (masturbation). There is no discharge and no pain during urination. But I'm getting really scared to go get it checked out, my bigegst fear is actualy catching an STI. I really need some advice because its starting to rule my day to day life :(  I dont know if its just a case of sweating a lot or something else.
when you don't get an answer to your question, just bump it back up, not make a new one. thanks for your future cooperation with this. it's covered in our read before posting post on this forum.

the risk of a std from a mostly protected encounter is rather low. odds are this is a fungal infection aka jock itch.

grace