STDs Community
What STD or STI this is? Help

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

What STD or STI this is? Help

For the past 5 days I've been having odd issues I hope it's not an STD but first it started off as discharge that looking white tinted with yellow and it was like cottage cheese, then I noticed that my whole vulva was itching the next day. The next day I only had itching on my clitoris but it was unbearable itchy and now I have noticed light green discharge like cottage cheese. Note that the discharge never had a foul odor, just that my urine has a strong urine scent. My vulva had started itching again, especially inside my vagina. I have been putting tampons so my panties won't be soaked with this odd discharge. I have noticed that as soon as I've been doing that, my vulva doesn't itch and I am guessing it's because the discharge isn't coming in contact. I have had 8 sexual partners and 5 was unprotected sex. I'm very worried and can't get medical help because no insurance or money or form of transportation. Please I need help...
Not trying to be mean but if your going to have sex, espically unprotected sex then you run the risk of a STD and need to be tested.

Only way to know is to go get tested. There are free and reduced cost clinics,and take a cab or bus or walk.
This sounds pretty serious... You should stop in at a free clinic to get the checked out! Im sure wherever u a from the county hospital have small clinics that can take care of u. Don't really sound like a common yeast infection