STDs Community
What are my risks?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

What are my risks?

I am 21 years old homosexual male and met a 50 year old man online and hooked up. Online, I asked him what his HIV and STD status was and he said negative and no STDs, respectively. To prepare, I shaved my pubic region around my testicles and penile shaft and around my anus. I cut myself slightly in 3 location on the front area just at my shaft's base and on my anus. I met with this unknown individual 4 hours later. Neither one of us kissed or had oral. The only tongue contact I gave was kissing his chest and neck. He then rimmed my anus for about 1 minute. Afterwards he fingered me with lube (he did so for about 25 minutes) and had anal sex with a condom. Because he was older he got soft periodically, about 8 times to be precise. So every time he pulled out, he took off the condom and stroked and then put it back on and continued (happened 8 times or so). He also spit in his hands and jacked me off with the lube. Afterwards, he was jacking off and ejaculated on my chest and then immediately after rubbed his penis on my anus for about 1 minute. Then he rubbed my penis with his cum in his hand. About 5 minutes later I jumped in the shower and rinsed with water and washed my anus with shampoo, slightly using my finger about 2 inches deep to clean it out. Considering that about 4 hours prior to having sex I had cut myself on the lower shaft and anus, that he rimmed me, rubbed his ejaculated penis on my anus, and then stroked me with cum on his hands after, I need to know the risks to this incident (it just happened 4 hours ago). Please guide me, I am scared. Should I go to the doctor and take the PEP immunization? As far as STDs, what should I be concerned with and what should I do? Thank you for everyone's time and consideration. It means a lot.
Hi, since he used a condom you were not at any risk for any std including HIV with the anal sex.
No std lives on the tongue tip as saliva contains enzimes which is a hostile environment for bacteria.
As long as his pubic mound area did not make contact with your rectual area you would not be exposed to herpes or syphilis either.
Rubbing his penis on your anus would be a risk for herpes and syphilis but if no sores were present you can pretty much rule out syphilis, but herpes would be a low risk even with no sore at the time as shedding does occur about 15% of the time meaning the virus is on the surface with no sores present.
I would not be overly concerned but do keep in mind the more a person is exposed the more the risk exists. Test for herpes in 3 months if you concerned.
Thank you for the prompt response. From what I saw, there were no wounds or cuts present on his penis. However, after he ejaculated he rubbed his penis (which had cum) and his pubic mound area on my anus.