What are the chances?
Hello people!

Years back(2007..yes I know it's been a long time) my gf gave me oral sex(twice). I did not give any oral sex and that was the extent of our sexual relationship.

The main problem is I don't remember when this started happening, but it's been happening for a long time. My tonsils are always swollen, I mean always and this has been going for a while. Not only are they swollen but they are covered by what seems to be canker sores.

Canker sores are common for me because I bite my lip by accident a lot, I don't get enough sleep, I stress easily, and I have vitamin defciencies. Anyway these are PAINLESS sores which really shocked me because I've never had painless ones. I would say there's about 2-3 on each tonsil and right between my tonsil and wisdom teeth there is a small group of sores...all painless.

On my right tonsil, there is a dark red line running through it, it looks like a cut.

2-3 times over the last 5 years I have had a small patch of random red dots show up on my chest only to go away after a few days.

I know these symptoms sound a lot like Syphilis, but I also know the chances of getting it through first time oral sex is extremely low. I have never had that rash on my hands or feet and they never covered more than maybe a foot in diameter. My genital area has never had a burning sensation nor have I had any trouble/pain urinating.

Any help would be appreciated.
Oh I forgot to add, she's givin 1 other guy oral sex before me but that's as far as she's gone, and only 1 guy.
Some things I think I should have mentioned. I have not had that rash in a very long time, I would say at least a year. I don't have any discomfort in my penis area and my only main concern is the rash and continous swollen tonsils with canker sores.
it's not likely that the mouth symptoms you are having are std related. no reason for syphilis to only show up in your mouth at all.

you need to see an ENT specialist for further work. typically ulcers on the tonsils are due to sinus infections or GERD and not std's.

grace