STDs Community
What do I have...white discharge and I feel like I have to pee but when...

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

What do I have...white discharge and I feel like I have to pee but when I try nothing comes out or very little comes out

This all started after I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Now I feel like I have to pee all the time and it is a very uncomfortable feeling. When I try to pee very little comes out. I looked and there was white pastey discharge coming out. What do I have...this feeling is very annoying....it has been happening for a week now. Oh and I took plan B so I can't be pregnant..he din't even *** inside me.
Tags: white discharge, have to pee constainty, nothing comes out, feeling
Avatar n tn
white discharge coming from the vagina when you become sexualy active is very common. Your body is secreating this thin to thick pasty to clear white fluid that is a self cleaner for your vagina. I had and have the same thing and it scared me to death at first! I thought it was semen even though my boyfriend and i use condoms and the pull out method at the same time! i went and bought a plan B pill to later learn that i wasted $50 for nothing. The feeling of needing to urinate and then not be able to is common with bladder infections, which are common in women. It doesnt sound like anything to worry about to me but you can always get tested if it would make you feel better. But sounds like a bladder infection at the most to me. Though i am not a doctor and your doctor can test you for a bladder infection.