What stds have no cure
What stds if any, cannot be cured are life long?
Hey sagapou read all ur previous post and was just wondering whether ur going forward and taking a test. I am in the same situation. had a blow job from a gal who said she was clean and I would be a stupid to beleive that. so please tell me
I read alot about the situation  oral sex is one of the safer sex methods its less likely to get an sti from oral than vaginal or anal by a long shot .. alot of mine and your promblem is paranoia to be completely honest if we are going to be regretting and worrying about the actions we do why do them in the first place.. but when ur in the situation and it feels good ur not thinkin about the future.. If i were you i would read the Doctors expert forums theres examples of exactly what your looking for the medical professionals answered.. im probably gunna wait it out not continue worrying about it if i develop symptons than ill go to the doctors but orally its alot harder to get an std this might help ease your mind.. in order to get and std FIRST and foremost the girl has to have an std .. she most likely didnt .. 2nd there has to be proper conditions in where the disease can travel from body to body ..   3rd orally there are suposidly only a few cases in the world that have been transmitted that way but its not to say it cant happen .. but its very unlikly anless you seen blood coming out of her mouth and had a cut on your penis i wouldnt be to worried ( shes at greater risk of getting something from you through a blowjob)  as i said its mostly paranoia .. leme know how it goess
Sure Sagapou, I will let u know, hmm so r u getting tested?
to be honest bro probably not .. anless i get symptoms this helped calmed my nerves it from the doctors foroums so amedical profesional had this to say about unporteced encounter ..  " As far as STDs are concerned, as I’ve said here before (and as you may have read), oral sex is an inefficient way to transmit STDs.  Of the bacterial STDs only gonorrhea and nongonococcal urethritis (NGU) are transmitted through oral sex; chlamydia is not and without an obvious sore or lesion on your partner’s mouth, the chances of syphilis and herpes is likewise tiny.   If you had gotten gonorrhea or NGU you would have most likely developed symptoms of urethritis (penile infection) by now(1 week).  Even if your partner had an STD (any STD and it is likely she did not), most exposures do not lead to infection.  In your case, you had only a single exposure; while I would urge you not to worry, you may want to go to your local STD clinic or health care provider to be tested at this time. "

he even said if she ddid have an std its unlikely you could of got it ..  hope alls well