STDs Community
What's Going On????

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

What's Going On????

6 weeks ago i was diagnosed with prostatic congestion, I took an anti inflammatory (Rofenac) and till now I'm taking a preventive medicine called Permixon (all that was because I saw a clear penile discharge).
5 days ago, I was dehydrated and noticed (just once) a yellow/green discharge looks like the gonorrhea discharge (giving that I didn't practice sex the last month, I ignored the gonorrhea) after drinking a lot of water, the discharge never appeared again.. today I did an urine test (normal WBC) and waiting for the culture result in 2 days...
what's concerning me is the last 2 masturbation (1 week ago and today) I felt a burning sensation while ejaculating..
I used to have ejaculate frequently, but lately due my anxiety I'm masturbating once every 10 days...
What's going on with me, I'm totally lost...
all this is happening in parallel with a severe HIV anxiety, and waiting the window period to test (in HIV prevention community they keep telling that I never had an HIV risk)..
do I have a strange STD? is all that really caused by anxiety? a lot of sign and missing links for diagnosis..
I really appreciate any help... thanks a lot
I want to add that I never felt a pain while urinating
not unusual for prostate issues to cause burning. continue to follow up with your urologist as needed.

did you have proper std testing done?

grace
thank you Grace for your response,
I'm almost convinced that it's a prostate issue..
for Chlamidya and Gonorrhea, it would show up in the urines test, no? WBC are always in the normal range! Plus, last time I had sex was month ago!
For HIV, those are not symptoms, and in the prevention community they keep saying that HIV is not my concern, hope they are right!
I'm so confused.. the urologist says that nothing serious is happening!
Tomorrow, I will get the culture result..
Some people say that it's anxiety related.. hope that!
STD's can only be diagnosed with a STD test. A regular urine test might show some bacteria if you have a STD or it may not.
yes, but how it's possible, I'm not having sex since 1 month.. no burning while passing the urine, the discharge went immediately with drinking a lot of water!
How is what possible?
how it's possible to have gono or Chlamidya with the giving factors above? for my knowledge, sympotoms would show up in a week, with burning sensation while peeing.. Sorry, I'm not that educated about these 2 stds..
You have not tested positive for a STD, so it's pointless to go into it.
I didn't get you, english is not my mother tongue.. you said I must do stds tests? I was thinking that urine culture is reliable.. anyway what are the tests for chlamidya and gonorrhea? thank you Vance
Please can you tell what kind of tests I should have to get sure about gonorrhea and chlamidya?
Is there a minimal possibility that my case could be HIV related? I'm at 5 weeks after an exposure that worrying me, although it's classed as remote/no risk activity.. I'm very confused