What's the risk?
I had a sexual encounter with a married (since 25 years she told me but she had one lover in the mean time 1,5 years ago for a short time) woman a day ago and wanted to know of my risks regarding the details of this encounter:
3 times protected sex I'm 100% sure the condom was intact.
She didn't have any open sores and blisters around vagina and anus and also on lips.
She gave twice oral sex I think they lasted in total 5 mins without ejaculation.
Some brief rubbing with clothes on. Just once before I put the condom her vagina touched my shaft but I pushed her back and put the condom on.
I think the risk is only unprotected oral but should I get tested for this encounter?
Which STD risks do I have? Should I get tested?
I see no reason for testing from your encounter. Protected sex is not a real risk and oral is low risk.
Thank you Vance. I will check if I have any symptoms in 2 weeks. If not is it ok to let it go? What would you suggest to do in my case?
Only way to know 100% is to test, but if I were you I would not "check" for symtpoms. Either test or move on.
Thanks Vance,
I'm obsessed with the HSV thing. Is it really easy to acquire it and should I be really worried even if there are no visible blisters on my partners genitals or mouth in receiving oral sex?
Should I definitely rule out HIV ans Syphillis?
Gonnorhea and Chlamydia should show up in first 3-4 days or?
Thanks for your replies
Post in the herpes forum.
HIV post in the HIV forum.

Syphilis is low risk as is gonorrhea and chlamydia.

Other then that testing is the only way to know.