STDs Community
Where to find pictures of "normal" meatus/penis?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I always see really scary pictures on the internet of genital being ravaged by disease. What about pictures of "normal"? Some of us never look at the stuff until it is bothering us. Then, full of fear and ignorance, everything looks suspicious. I wish there was somewhere where we could find pictures of what the "normal" penis (especially meatus) looks like, like picture down the urethra, etc. I mean, we see the outside of our own all the time but never look inside.
Or what about pictures of what it looks like when you do yourself an injury, or have some benign change in it for some other reason? Or some normally ocurring phenomenon that look worse than they are?
Just wondering..
google images is the place to look for pictures.  of course you are going to get a lot of porn when you do that.

you are responding to a lot of posts that are over a year old. no reason to waste time doing so since most posters never come back. limit yourself to posts no older than 2 weeks old - thanks!

grace