STDs Community
White blisters on vagina

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

White blisters on vagina

I had sex with my new boy-friend and have found that the next day i was extremely sore but i thought it was due to his size. i tried to forget about it 4 days later the problem was still there. so i checked myself and found small white blister on the inside of my vagina. its extremely itchy and it burns extremly bad when peeing. is this herpes? of just some kinda of infection? what can i do to make it go away? please help.
Hello!

It's impossible to say what this could be from the description, you need to see a doctor for a medically trained opinion.

All the best!