STDs Community
White puss on my tonsils, what is it?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

White puss on my tonsils, what is it?

About 4 weeks ago I thought I had strep swollen tonsils and white puss so I went to the schools heath clinic she looked at my throat said yep and put me on Amoxicillian for 7 days and it cleared up fine. About 2 weeks ago it came back same thing swollen tonsils and white puss, this time I went to urgent care, they did a strep swab and it wasn't that. But put me on Augmentin for 10 days. I took the last of it today, but still have puss on my tonsils and its a tiny bit inflamed nothing as bad as it was 2 weeks ago but still there. What could this be? I did give oral twice, but we had the are you clean talk and he is, but could there be a chance its an STD/STI?
we recommend you only have protected sexual contact.  rather naive to believe something is being truthful when you ask about std testing. if they are having unprotected contact with you, they are having it with other partners and you are at risk!

at this point, seeing an ENT specialist is the best course of action.

grace