STDs Community
White small bump on Scrotum.. and I popped it.. warts?

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

2 wks back.. I saw a white small bump on Scrotum, looks like those bumps u see at the end of the pubic hair so I didnt bother much.

So after all these while I start to worried that it's a wart.. it looks round and smooth but hard to really see if it has warts look-alike as the size is like  1 ~ 1.5mm only.

(then I suspect its a skin tag as I once manage to tear off one near the same area.. but its too white and flat to be one)

So everytime I am in the loo, I tend to squeeze it to see what happens.. and today it popped and some very little white stuff came off, little bid of blood too after that... and now the pump is gone with only a tiny small scar.

(looks similar to the stuff i always popped out from my arm... i wonder if its the same stuff???)

Any idea what it is? its not STD i hope....

Thks guys n gals.
Well, its tough to say now since you've popped it/ripped it off (OUCH).  If pus and blood came out, it could just be an infected hair follicle, or something you've infected by popping at it.

If you want to find out what it is, then stop popping it and let a doc see it.

AJ
does warts hv white pus? it does looks a lot like those I get in my arms.. round and white, and u easy squeeze will push it out.

its not that pain actually.. i pop lots of such stuff on my arm, just that this one happens to be on the genital area.
No, warts themselves wouldn't have pus, but if you have an infection where you popped it or ripped it off, it might.  If it looks like what you have on other parts of your body, its probably not warts.

AJ
Thks aunt jess..u been great help and i apologize in advance for this long post (just want to close the case and stop annoying you :) )

Just to make sure its not warts..I like to update situation and ask this:

- After poping out the white (thick n concentrated) liquid as posted earlier.. it got rather red and I still see there's some very little of these white stuff left, but I didnt dare to squeeze it further as it started to burn slightly;
- I applied some anti-rash lotion, thinking it might help and if it does not I will get it chk out by a doctor next week;
- HOWEVER..last night after returninig home late I checked the spot again and see that the remaining "white stuff" is almost coming off, so I just rub it a bit and it came off easily...

Now, its flat.. with a small red circle measuring ard 3mm and this redness probably due to me squeezing it the other day.

QUESTION: I dont think its genital warts, agree? i mean.. as mentioned theres not such white stuff/pus for warts.. AND i dont think warts its that easy to get rid off, isn't it?

As I type this.. the pain is almost all gone.. the redness is getting less.. i fear even if I go to the doctor later this week, I have nothing to show him/her beside them accusing me of wasting their time :)

pls advice.

It doesn't sound like warts, but I can't give you an official diagnosis as I'm not a doctor, and not even a doctor can diagnose you over the internet.

AJ
std bumps
could it be that