STDs Community
Why are all std test negative when i know i have something

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I am 22 years old and About 2 months after i had unprotected sex with  a girl from my school multiple times almost out of nowhere there was a very uncomfortable feeling in the tip of my penis and with that came a very numb/tingling shooting pain down my whole leg also there was a very large random red bump/rash underneath my eye that lasted for about a few weeks and then went down.  A couple months passed and then i noticed a patch of genital warts in my pubic hair and brownish dots around my shaft as well. I have been living with the tingling n burning in my penis for about 2 years now sometimes it becomes a crawling feeling too like at the tip. All the std tests came back negative I was tested for pretty much every std but i know i have something n now i have a tingling feeling in my head due to all my anxiety from this. Im worried it might be syphilis because i have had some weird rashes since this incident. Any idea what this could be?
I feel like there is something hanging from my vagina, I am 31 years old, I had sex about 4 weeks ago, have this the last week or so,but we used a condom, but it came off while having sex, but never noticed till a while had passed, (Drink Involved) it looks like a these bumps, lumps wine/red in colour, anyone know what it could be please help nerves are gone and embarrassed to go the doctor.
You need to create your own post.  It is not fair of you to ask your own question on someone else's post.
Really.  You don't have an std.  All of your symptoms are most likely a result from your seemingly extreme anxiety over thinking you have an std.  Our minds can make our bodies react according to what we are constantly thinking about. Testing has proven you are negative.  How many times have you tested?
Sorry new to this, dont know how too my apolagies
Ive only been tested once and that was a year after i had unprotected sex many times with this girl from school... I was a normal kid with no anxiety at all until i got the tingling and burning feeling in my penis out of no where thats whats started my extreme anxiety if i didnt have the burning feeling i would not have anxiety its becuase of this burning feeling and my genital warts that makes me feel like i have something.
Well, all you can do is get tested again but really, if you had an std like chlamydia, gonorrhea, or NGU, you would have epidydimitus by now. That would be extreme pain in your testicles. And you would have definitely tested positive.  If you had syphilis, you would have tested positive as well.  Actually, after a year, you would have tested positive for any std you think you have.  How do you know you have warts? Bumps can indicate many things.  You need to be following up with a doctor.  With the kind of anxiety you have, you should consider talking to a therapist about this.  I bet if you stop thinking about it so much and try to let it go, your symptoms will go away too.  2 years of letting this stress you out is a bit excessive.
Thanks and i know your probably right but i did have genital warts for a fact they were warts that were everywhere and all over my shaft as well and my doctor prescribed me aldara cream or whatever its called for genital warts... but whatever its probably just warts and nothing to serious i hope
I've had the same thing for 6 months. Did pretty much every test known to man with negative results.
Almost exact symptoms as you described (I think mine is more spread), I'm pretty sure it's HPV  since you can't test it. I'm 99% sure that hpv does cause itching, burning and tingling, it just hasn't been proven because atm it's impossible (internet is filled with posts and doctors get a lot of patients that hpv itches). I've read a lot of posts like yours but none of them received any answer. Might never go away if it has been for 2 years. Pretty f*d up to live not knowing for sure what it is. Hope it'll clear itself at some point, that's what I'm doing.

It definately is not anxiety. Might give comfort for a little while but the symptoms wont stop.
Not a yeast infection (tried many different drugs, lotions, natural treatments like onion etc.)
Tried keeping the area dry and moist for long periods of time, neither worked.
Not any of the detectable std's from testing (don't know about herpes though, can't get tested for that here).
Any ideas would be appreciated
Start your own thread and your question will be answered,
so you've already treated your warts or you've just begun to treat them?

grace
The doctor gave me aldara cream i think its called like last month but im not using it because i was reading some of the side effects online and they seemed kinda scary... so im just goin to let them go away on there own They should probably go away soon since ive had them since december.. It seems like burning and warts is all ive had for two years Is there any idea what std it could be?  
You are aware that sometimes warts do not go away on their own?  Or at least they don't for a very long time.
warts can take years to go away on their own and meanwhile can spread more. What side effects are you concerned about? Most of the side effects of aldara are just skin irritation which is easily treated.

usually just a burning sensation is a fungal infection aka jock itch.

grace
Im just concerned about the fact that i have a burning and sometimes almost like a crawling feeling in the tip of penis.. Thats all im really concerned about