STDs Community
Worms inside vagina, serious please help

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

one of my friend used  her pencil case for masturbating for some times, after each use she washed outside case and yesterday she noticed her fuild collected inside the plastic pencil case through the hole on the top was not properly washed and they turn in to white worms.

She is now in a great shock, she is in full of tears and keep asking me what will happen to the worms entered inside the vagina?

I will much appreciate if you consider this serious matter and proper adivce given.

Thanks!

My advice will be for her to see a doctor and speak to the  doctor about this.
because if the worms did get in, then it will be terrible.
emma, relax jhone is just teasing. Nothing if they did get in whcih they were probably tiny they would die or just washed out by urine, i dunno they just wouldnt survive in your friends vagina. No need to see doctor jhonneedhelp is a PINCHI PENDEJO
Jedispider...are you a mental retard? 1. You do not urinate through your vagina. If you haven't noticed, there are two holes in the vagina (if you haven't noticed by now, i fear you are a lost cause). You can't possibly shove anything up the urinary tract as this would involve you rolling into a little ball and dying from pain.
2. If she used a pencil case, which is gross by the way, and it contained worms, which is also just as gross, they have entered into the mouth of the vagina and could go as far as her womb. A doctor's opinion and this stage would be crucial if not detrimental.
Emma: I suggest that you stop using a Non-de Plum and see an OBGYN immediatley as the worms could be eating away at your ovaries this very minute. Jedispider: If you are a woman, please hand your vagina in immediatley and do not proceed to give anyone any advice on the body.
Please, arguments will not solve anything. My advice is to see your Doctor as soon as possible. The worms you see may be pinworms, these are treatable. And I would not advise masturbation with that type of object. Take care.
Yes, there is no call for insults or judgements here.

Also check the dates of these threads.  The original post is Nov 07.  I'm guessing that whatever happened to the person has long since happened, and has long since been taken care of.

AJ
Omg, I dont know why you would be using that type of instrument to get your self off in the first place but, you need to rethink it, and if their are worms inside there ,you need to seek immediate attention.....Something horrible could take place
hI,
What she has is more than likely Pin Worms also known as Thread Worms.Although they are usually found in the anus, they can migrate to the vaginal region of a female. you will need medicine to kill them it comes in a pill and you take two doses, two weeks apart.
P.s. the thing girls do... I thought it was just us boys ...lol
L.W. RN
i agree because  i was reading abt  and it says exzactly wwhat ur tlkin abt that they just die out  cuz its actually happining to me and i hope the just die out
this post is 5 years old!!!

please pay attention to the dates when replying :)