Worried about giving partner a disease
I have a regular sexual partner (female).  I was with a female worker who is much more sexually active than I am.  Things got a little out of hand.  She ended up starting oral sex on me and I began to lick her clitoris.  I came to my senses quickly and stopped what i was doing.  I really dont want to tell my regular partner about this but i love her and dont want to give her anything.  The whole incident lasted maybe five minutes.  Can someone advise what i should do to make sure my partner is safe?
Receiving oral sex is quite safe but not totally risk free. Of the bacterial STD your concerns should be gonorrhoea and NGU but both are quite rare from oral and without symptoms developing and by that I mean discharge from your penis or burning urination I wouldn't worry. There is also a very very small chance of catching herpes or syphilis but again without symptoms ie painful blisters or open sores developing within two weeks this also shouldn't really be a concern. If you want to be on the safe side I'd go for a test after a couple of weeks or so to cover your bases but you should be fine. All the best.