Worried about possible STD/STI
(This was last weekend, not the one that just passed, pasting this from an unanswered yahoo question)I started having sex with a girl that Ive known for about a year now. We had sex last sunday night, monday morning, and then tuesday night; each occasion was unprotected.

I noticed on wednesday that I had a little bump with like a little bit of fluid in it, like an ingrown hair or pimple would have. (Located on the bottom of the shaft, near the testicles) I tried squeezing it a little but nothing happened so I left it alone.

Thursday it was a little bit larger but I had decided to let it just take its course.

Friday, it must have opened in my sleep because it was empty, just a little open wound at that point. I wiped it off with rubbing alcohol.

This morning (Saturday) it looked like it had healed up. I got online looking at pictures and descriptions of STD/STI and couldnt find anything like what I have. I took a picture of it with my phone close up so I could see it better, and the flash revealed that it actually had a little bit of yellowish pus inside. I figured thats what normally happens when a cut or open wound gets infected so I went into the bathroom to try to get a better look with more light. While moving the skin around for a better look, it opened again. I didnt really see anything leak out but its empty and open once again.

Im kind of freaking out that it might be herpes, but from everything I read and I saw it doesnt match up. I read that herpes is usually multiple blister like formations and that it will burn and itch like crazy and have associated symptoms like fatigue, headache, swollen glands, etc.

I have no pain, no pain while urinating, no itchiness, no burning, no flu like symptoms, and just this one bump that is now open again.

I know that most responses will be either (1) you should have worn a condom or (2) go see a doctor.
After having sex for about 10 minutes with a condom on, my penis will go numb and it really isnt enjoyable at that point. I tested clean in january and choose my sexual partners very carefully. I dont believe that this girl could have anything but I guess its always a possibility.

Oh, let me just add that I am a 25 year old male, healthy in every other aspect.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your responses.

Additional Details
Also, I went down on her each time we had sex, but I don't have anything on my face or in my mouth. Is it possible to only catch an STI in one area even when both have been in contact? I hope that I'm just being paranoid. Another detail is that I didn't get to finish Tuesday night and after she left I masturbated kind of roughly. Hopefully this one spot was just caused from that and it will heal up and be history, but please help!!

That was Saturday and it is now Monday night or Tuesday morning technically. The sore is smaller but not totally healed. I looked into syphilis and the sore does resemble the chancre from syphillis but it is very small and every picture I could find depicted a very large sore. It's small with a tiny "pocket" in the middle, the size of a hair follicle. It does not appear to have any pus or liquid inside. It is a little redder than the skin around it, barely even noticeably redder, but again nothing like any pictures I found. Also seems like it would be too soon (3 days after initial intercourse) to be syphillis. Anyways thanks again I appreciate any help you can offer
It would be too soon for syphilis and just about any other STD that would have that as a symptom. See a Dr for an exam and yes USE CONDOMS!!!

You can be careful about who you pick as partners but if they have unprotected sex with you, who else are they having it with? And you never get rid of Herpes and HIV.
Vance you are a life saver. To be honest I came across one of your answers last night and made my post hoping you'd respond as you seem very knowledgable