STDs Expert Forum
Worried sick

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Worried sick

Hi here is my story,I have been bi curious for a while and today a decided to meet with a transexual csw,here's what happened,she stroked me briefly then put a condom on me then proceed to give me oral,protected.she did lick my scrotum briefly.i then stroked her briefly,gave her a handjob for about 20 seconds,put a condom on her then gave her oral for a minute or so,not very long.then she gave me oral once again,I was ready to ***,she wanted to *** with me,she took her condom off so did I then we proceeded to masturbate separately,I came all over her not sure if actually came there was no penis to penis contact.my questions are
1.What is the risk of contracting any std from this encounter
2.is there any risk of stds from licking my scrotum
3.after touching her penis then five or so minutes after I masturbated is there a risk of syphilis etc
4.i have a tiny ulcer in my mouth,even though the oral is protected is there any risk for hiv or stds
5.i have a small pimple in my pubic area,which is folliculitis,is this a risk
6.am I completely over reacting or do I need testing
Thanks in advance for any reply
Regards tj5983
Welcome to our Forum.  I'll be happy to comment.  This was a no risk encounter.  there is no risk of HIV transmission at all with mutual masturbation, even when partners get each others' genital secretions on one another.   There are no cases of HIV which have ever been documented to be transmitted through mutual masturbation.   Similarly, condom protect sex is safe sex with no risk of either HIV or STDs from your condom protected oral sex.  

With regard to your specific questions:
See above.  The risk is essentially zero.

2.is there any risk of stds from licking my scrotum.
None.

3.after touching her penis then five or so minutes after I masturbated is there a risk of syphilis etc.
No, there is no risk of genital to hand to genital transmission of any STD.

No, there is no risk of HIV or STD related to this ulcer.

5.i have a small pimple in my pubic area,which is folliculitis,is this a risk.
No, the presence of folliculitis does not in any way modify your risk for HIV or other STD.

6.am I completely over reacting or do I need testing.
there is no need for testing related to the activities you describe.

I hope these comments are helpful to you.  EWH
Hi doc it's me again,I'm probably irritating you now.
Since yesterday I have some slight blotchy redness on the base of my pennis once again I'm worried sick that I have caught something,from this encounter,or the last encounter I had which I asked you a question about syphilis on another thread.does this sound like a std or syphilis to you,I have been for a syphilis test but waiting for results,I'm married and I'm so scared that i could pass it on to my wife.
Am I overreacting again
Please please put my mind at ease thanks dr hook
I thought I'd post this again as I noticed dr hook hasn't replyed for a few hours
I hope this doesn't break any forum rules,if so I apologise,I am just a nervous wreck at the moment
Am I overreacting again
You need to be more patient.  The MedHelp standard is for replies to mbe made within 24 hours.  We do far better than that.  Further, Dr. Handsfield and I take questions based on our availability and do not comment on each others' questions, nor do we allow clients to ask the same question of each of us.  We have never disagreed on our assessments or advice to clients.

And yes, you are over reacting. The rash you describe does not sound at all like syphilis or any other STD.

Try to relax.  EWH
Sorry dr hook but thank you for replying,patients wasn't something I was born with,but worry defiantly is but I very much appreciate your response
Kind regards
Glad to help. EWH