Aa
A
A
Close
Worried that I might have gotten a STD
So about a week and half, two weeks ago, I had sex with a women.  I used a condom and everything was okay.  And about a week ago I noticed a small circular dry patch of skin, the size of a nickel, in my pubic are right above the base of my penis.  It has been semi-itchy but not bothersome.  There has been no break out or rash of any kind.  Its just really dry and it has cracked open twice, like having blistered lips.  No leaking of any kind has come out of it.  I have put neosporin on it each time it has cracked and have been applying lotion and anti-fungal cream on it.  But it still remains very dry.  I plan on seeing a doctor this coming week as soon as possible.  But is there any clue about what it might be?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1318465_tn?1340571541
Hi

Your best bet is to rule out the worse thing this could be.  This is an STD forum, so I know what your thinking about, maybe its time you have your doctor order a syphilis and herpes (HSV-1, and 2) to know your status.     It sounds to me like you have just what you describe, cracked dried skin.

Best of luck.
Comment
Cancel
1318465_tn?1340571541
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Worried that I might have gotten a STD
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources