STDs Community
Worried
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worried

About two months ago I engaged in oral sex with a girl. I'm a 17 year old male. This girl is somewhat promiscuous, and after I received oral sex from her (I did not ejaculate in her mouth, I masturbated very intensely to ejaculate). I then took about a 4 hour nap and woke up with my penis tingling and itching all over my body. Since then I have had on and off tingling in my penis, testicles, and anus. Before this encounter I was diagnosed with reflux esophagitis. I have noticed since this encounter that after I urinate the tingling starts. Other things have been an inflamed right tonsil, random red pimples/scabs on my body, and pain after I masturbate. I have had no sores anywhere. Could this be herpes/HIV? This has me very stressed/anxious. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Also, the muscles in my left leg have felt pretty weak and the oral sex was unprotected.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
std's are transmitted during the sex act itself.  whether you ejaculate or not,isn't going to affect your risk.

you won't get hiv from oral sex.

if you had contracted genital herpes from this, you would've had very obvious lesions long before now.

since you are having tingling and pain, you need to be seen and get some basic testing done. they will ask you to pee in a cup so don't urinate before your appointment.

have you had your gardasil shot series for hpv yet?

always protect yourself in the future and only have protected sexual contact!

grace
Blank
No have I not. So do you think this could just be something with my bladder or prostate?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank