STDs Community
Worried
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Worried

May I check what are the chances of std and hiv transmission through clothed frottage which has precum on the guy's underwear and vaginal fluids on the female's underwear? And is it possible for a girl to get pregnant under this situation?
Tags: pregnant, HIV, STDs
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Still no risk
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
No chance of HIV, STD or pregnancy this way.
Blank
Thanks Tony. Hope you will answer another question given you have a good understanding of STDs. I had a girl give a peck to me on the penis head. She pulled my foreskin and gave the peck and nothing else. After that we kissed. Is it safe to assume that there was minimal risk of getting STD?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
No it is not safe to assume that because you had NO risk.
Blank
Hi, even if the guy and the girl are in only their underwear?
Blank
3230354_tn?1381309286
Still no risk
Blank
thanks. it lifted a burden off me.=)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now