STDs Community
Worried

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Worried

May I check what are the chances of std and hiv transmission through clothed frottage which has precum on the guy's underwear and vaginal fluids on the female's underwear? And is it possible for a girl to get pregnant under this situation?
Tags: pregnant, HIV, STDs
Still no risk
No chance of HIV, STD or pregnancy this way.
Thanks Tony. Hope you will answer another question given you have a good understanding of STDs. I had a girl give a peck to me on the penis head. She pulled my foreskin and gave the peck and nothing else. After that we kissed. Is it safe to assume that there was minimal risk of getting STD?
No it is not safe to assume that because you had NO risk.
Hi, even if the guy and the girl are in only their underwear?
Still no risk
thanks. it lifted a burden off me.=)