STDs Community
Wrong Forum Posting

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Wrong Forum Posting

Dear Dr. Handsfield as well as any other doctor reviewing my question that I posted erroneously under the "STD forum". Please note that I had already paid for the question to be posted and hence, upon noticing that the STD forum did not contain any questions pertaining HIV questions, I was unfortunately not able to click back to refund my money or to change the category of the forum, as my question actually refers to HIV exposure and transmission.

Please pardon the aforementioned mistake, as it was not intentional. It is a pity that the system would not allow me to pay and to change the posting of the question in a different category.
Hence, I paid and posted the HIV pertaining question within the STD forum. Could either doctor kindly and please still answer my question, as posted within the STD forum. I would deeply appreciate that.

My apologies for any inconvenience or confusion potentially caused.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Tags: HIV
This is the STD community, no Dr looks at questions here.