STDs Community
Wrong Forum Posting

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Wrong Forum Posting

Dear Dr. Handsfield as well as any other doctor reviewing my question that I posted erroneously under the "STD forum". Please note that I had already paid for the question to be posted and hence, upon noticing that the STD forum did not contain any questions pertaining HIV questions, I was unfortunately not able to click back to refund my money or to change the category of the forum, as my question actually refers to HIV exposure and transmission.

Please pardon the aforementioned mistake, as it was not intentional. It is a pity that the system would not allow me to pay and to change the posting of the question in a different category.
Hence, I paid and posted the HIV pertaining question within the STD forum. Could either doctor kindly and please still answer my question, as posted within the STD forum. I would deeply appreciate that.

My apologies for any inconvenience or confusion potentially caused.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Tags: HIV
This is the STD community, no Dr looks at questions here.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers