STDs Community
Yellow Semen

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Yellow Semen

When I finish having sexual activity with my girlfriend my semen is a bit yellow and i was wondering what that meant. Please help, do I have STDS? or HIV?
A yellow cast to the semen, as you have noted, is very common and a variation of normal.  If you take multivitamins, this may be a cause.  Although there is no need to be medically concerned,  stopping the vitamin supplement may help.  Thickened semen usually occurs if one ejaculates infrequently and is due to concentration of that portion formed in the seminal vesicles.  Occasional clear semen is not a specific sign of disease.  A brown or red tint to the semen is a sign of bleeding, usually from the prostate gland.  Although prostate bleeding is generally  of a benign nature, it is best to have this evaluated by a urologist.  

2. Did you have any outside risks?
Avatar n tn
I masterbate once every day, is that bad? Will it decrease the size of my penis?
I would not worry about anything unless you notice a discharge.
check your boxers in the morning and throughout the day for thick yellow stains.
if none of these occur, you are most likely fine.
no masturbating once daily is not going to decrease your penis size and is fine.
Avatar n tn
I appreciate it man
Avatar n tn
I've been having sex around everyweekend but nothing has gone wrong yet
Avatar n tn
You seem like a "modern day" person. What should a 14 year old boys penish size be in inches?
there is no set size for normal penis size especially at the age of 14. Don't worry about penis size. though size helps, it's what you do with it that really matters :)

are you and your partner using condoms for sex?

as long as you don't have itching or burning, odds are the color of your semen is normal.  

grace
Avatar n tn
Thank you so much, yes I have been using condoms. Also are there any ways I can physically see that I have STDS or HIV?
The only way to know for sure is to go to your local free clinic and get tested.