STDs Community
Yellow blisters in the tip of the nose?

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Yellow blisters in the tip of the nose?

Hello, about four days ago the tip of my nose started to itch, but it was only this little spot that was itchy. I believe was the second day after that (which was yesterday) that I notice that in this area I had a little pain, so I looked at the mirror and saw 3 little blister. My last sexual experience was around 3 and half months ago and this is the first time blisters appear in the tip of the nose. I remember that before i felt this same discomfort inside this area of the nose. I got very scared and since there was no alcohol in my house I took a very fast decision and used a little acetone to clean the area and slept all night with some Vick's vapor rub cream on it. Today in the morning I did the same process and when I finished cleaning the area I notice the blisters started to drain. The fluid was yellowish, I have no idea if this is because of the acetone or is it because of an std. right now it looks like its drying or ulcering I don't know. I have no idea what this could be?

heres a picture
Before Cleaning it this morning 10:17am - http://tinyurl.com/beforecleaning
After Cleaning it around 11:28 am - http://tinyurl.com/aftercleaning

I thank you in advance for reading the question and taking the time to answer it.
This is not STD related. Post in dermotology or see a Dr.