STDs Expert Forum
Yellow clumpy sperm
About This Forum:

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Yellow clumpy sperm

I finally convinced my husband, after 6 months of no interest in sex whatsoever to have sex with me last night.  His *** was dark yellow and hard and clumpy enough for me to feel it coming out when I urinated after.  I have been itchy and burning since and feel like I have to pee constantly.  He swears he has not been with anyone else to contract STD but I can't help but be worried.  Could these be symptoms of STD?
Related Discussions
300980_tn?1194933000
I would not worry.  Male ejaculate is composed of sperm and a number of fluids generated in the testicles and tubules which transport the sperm to the penis and beyond.  Sperm are continuously produced by the testicles and if a person has not ejaculated recently, the contents of the tubules can "coagulate" (clump).  Coagulated ejaculate is not a sign of STD.

Regarding your own symptoms, as you know, there are many, many things that could cause such symptoms including a urinary tract infection unrelated to STD.  If the symptoms persist you may wish to consult your own health care provider.

Hope this helps.  EWH
1 Comment
Blank
What did u find out was causing this?  Are u still having issues?  Anything u found that cured it?  Thanks in advance.  Looking for any and all help.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
239123_tn?1267651214
H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D.Blank
University of Washington
Seattle, WA
300980_tn?1194933000
Edward W Hook, MDBlank
University of Alabama at Birmingham
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank