Yellow ejaculation
Hi, My bf recently started ejaculating yellow sperm, he is not having any pain during or complain of pain at any other time. no complaints of pain during urination. this is new for him and we recently just got back together and I am concerned he might have a std. This started after we had sex 5 times in a day. After that day i felt a pbit of discomfort when i was urinating at the tip of my bladder it felt like but it has gone away on its own I though just from to much sex. He is very paniky about seeing a doctor and hasent gone yet. I am going next week but I am concerned about the yellow sperm. What could it be?

Pharm101

Yellow sperm is not an indication of any particular STD.   However you describe light pain on your bladder and you are having unprotected sex, both of your should be tested for STDs.