STDs Expert Forum
a lot of questions, sorry but worried sick

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

Hey, what are the possibilities of me having chlamydia.
in october last year i recieved a oral sex from a male, i couldnt ejaculate. 2 months later had a 1 month relationship with a guy that i trusted, he is very concerned about std;s but still you never know, we had 6 sessions of mutual masterbation (masturbation), 2 which included he masterbating (masturbating) out penises at the same time, then he masterbated himself and some sperm fell on my penis , i continued to masterbate without worrying about the sperm on both occasions, and i also recieved oral sex from him. that was all 6 months ago, the other thing i did was 2 months ago was 2 sessions of mutual masterbation (masturbation) with a guy i had a condom on myself and the other time none but neither of us came, he had precum. i went for blood tests , my doctor said the blood test is the best method and its the only one he has been sending his clients to for years, south africa we have most of the top medical experts and labs. so my doctor said my bloods are fine but how is it possible to even have anti bodies if i never had the virus? same as hiv, how is it possible to anti bodies even if you have never had the virus.
to be exact my test results looked like this:

TEST NAME                             IN RANGE                    OUT OF RANGE        REFERENCE RANGE

Chlamydia trachomitis igm
antibody                                      <1.10                                                                       <1.10
"IGm titers of 1.16 or greater are indicative of recent infection. however, anti chlamydial igm is very cross reactive and may demonstrate titers to more than one species. "

i am very concerned because i knew that i may have an infection, is it possible to transmit chlamydia to someone if : i mutual engaged in masterbation (masturbation) for around 45 minutes, and a very little fingers in anus, and i did run my lips up and down the shaft of the penis with a closed mouth.

im 100% homosexual if that helps too,

regards, thank you

chaz
Welcome to our Forum.  I will try to provide some facts which I hope you will find helpful.

1.  Blood tests for chlamydia are notoriously unreliable.  They are both insensitive (fail to diagnose the presence of infection when present) and non-specific (have false positive test results).  We NEVER use them in patient care and do not recommend them.  The test results you have appear to be negative. There is no way for me to tell you what that means.
2.  The sex acts you describe are considered safe sex.  Chlamydia is almost never transmitted through oral sex (giving or receiving) or mutual masturbation, even when persons get their partners' genital secretions on one another.  Thus the likelyhood that you acquired chalmydia through the exposure you describe is far less than 1%.
3.  That said, if you wish to be 100% sure that you do not have chlamydia, you need to be tested for chlamydia with a swab test taken from your throat and a swab or urine test taken from your penis.  I am confident that if you do this, the test will be negative.  

I hope these comments are helpful. This really is not something to worry about. EWH
thank you doctor.
Doctor I know that this is off topic to what I asked but by the above sexual activity how is my risk to have caught HPV? I would really appreciate an answer.
Brief answer.  The risk of getting HPV from mutual masturbation is very low.  There is still much to learn about HPV transmission but again, this woul be quite a low risk type of exposure.  

You can search this site for more information on HPV or get information from the American Social Health Association web site. EWH
Thank you doctor