i got advised from like 4 different people, i will explain the situation once again . i received oral sex from a prostitute and there was a customer right before me i had to wait until he finished. i think she had some of his semen on her fingers and shes the one who opened the condom and put it on my penis. i put the condom on before i got a erection and it took like 1 minute to get it up there. i'm having symptoms my urine flow is like very weak and feels as if something is in my urethra what could this be?i know you guys said i had no risk but there are growths now and i'm having symptoms please help me here i'm getting out of control. like when i urine my friends they pass it very hard mines really slow and you could tell by the sound. before i had this exposure and after i could feel the difference.too much masturbation could cause this? or maybe stressing about this while i'm urinating? please help
If this was a protected encounter, then, there is nothing to concern yourself about. Like you mention in your messages, the only way to get this examined is by a physician or urologist, either one is good.
You have anxiety from this issue, see a therapist. If you continue to post you will be breaking the rules of the forum. Yes we are here to help but there is only so much help we can give and we can't go around in circles telling you the same thing over and over again.
I ask that you please stop posting about this issue because you are not going to get a different answer.
Effective immediately, there will be a new set of guidelines, specific to the HIV Prevention community. The guidelines will allow this community to be more effective and help more of our members find answers to their HIV questions.
* This HIV Community is a place to discuss HIV Prevention based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors.
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
* Any member who creates a second nickname will immediately be banned and have any subsequent nicknames banned.
* Please be courteous to other posters. We recognize this is a high anxiety concern, so please treat all members with respect as they try to understand their possible risk
* If you have a problem with another poster, including messages received via the private message (PM) function, please use the Report button and select Abuse.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.