anal gonorrhea
i was recently diagnosed with gonorrhea that i got from my boyfriend, i was treated with one pill of ciprofloxacin, its been a week and now i have anal itching and irritation and was wondering if i might have anal gonorrhea, the itching is more along the pubic hair in the anal area and the skin feels rough as well. i forgot to tell my doctor that i was having anal sex too, and would just one pill get rid of gonorrhea or is there a different way to treat anal gonorrhea. i had all other test done as well which included hiv, clamydia, herpes, hpv ....etc and all were negative, i was wondering should i be worried about anal herpes or hpv but from what i read the symptoms from these shouldnt last as long as ive been having them, i am making another doctors appt. to follow up on my gonorrhea but she doesn't think i need to retest for any other stds! alos i have been having frequent bowel movements and didnt know if that could be an issue along with i was being treated for a bacterial infection which then cause a yeast infection!
The medicine should treat gonorrhea anywhere you have it. When you see your Dr mention this to him/her about having anal sex also. But you should be ok.

HPV test is done yearly with paps, herpes is conclusive at 3-4 months. Maybe have bf test to see if he has it or not, that way you will know without testing.
I'm very surprised you were given a single does of Cipro.  That is usually a treatment given in developing countries where follow up compliance with meds is not good, but it been shown to be less effective.   Most of the time ceftriaxone is administered when possible.  If symptoms persist, keep following up with your doctor.  
Thanks I was thinking one pill was kinda strange and then when the anal irritation flared up I didn't know what it was, is there anything specific I should ask my doctor, I don't have any bumps or anything but I was still kinda worried about anal hpv and anal herpes because the irritation is really bad. I can only imagine its what babies feel when they get diaper rash if that sounds right its just not red in that area, and I broke up with my boyfriend after this incident and he refuses to get tested!
No specific questions, just follow up and let her know what's going on.  

Have the County send a notice to the guy.  It's horrible that he doesn't want to get tested and treated.  That kind of thinking should really make you think twice about having unprotected sex again.  Be careful out there.  
Just had an updated question, followed up with my doc and she said it was bacterial and yeast infection, I'm allergic to flagyl and diflucan so I'm only using the creams, still having irritation around the anus which is more around the inside of the buttocks in the crease before getting to the anus, I know I can't test for herpes yet, but can herpes symptoms last for over a month. Symptoms started 6/10/11. Symptoms include itching and irritation after bowel movements, is not irritated during bowel movements and irritation is outside anus not inside
anyone?
Herpes questions...post in that forum.