STDs Expert Forum
any risk for exposure

The STD Forum is intended only for questions and support pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases other than HIV/AIDS, including chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus, genital warts, trichomonas, other vaginal infections, nongonoccal urethritis (NGU), cervicitis, molluscum contagiosum, chancroid, and pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). All questions will be answered by H. Hunter Handsfield, M.D. or Edward W Hook, MD.

any risk for exposure

3 days ago i had protected sex with a sex worker in a brothel in tijuana mexico, we used condoms all 3 times and i do not beleive any of them broke, the first instance i had ejaculated in the condom and kept going for a minute or two and withdrew and the condom was intact and did not break, however since then i have a loss of appetite and cannot eat like before i burp alot and have discomfort in my stomach and chest and feel pretty tired and lethargic does this have anytihing to with the exposure i had should i get tested for HIV AND STD, i do not beleive the condoms broke, please advise me on the next steps to take.
Welcome to the Forum. The exposures you describe are not associated with risk for STD or HV. Condom protected sex and your exposures were condom protected. When condoms fail, they break wide open, leaving no doubt that they have failed.

From what you say there is no reason for concern and no reason for testing.

As for your gastrointestinal symptoms, these are more likely to be due to some other cause, such as something you ate, than to any STD, including HIV.  

I hope my comments are helpful. EWH
i feel tired and lethargic also i do not know the hiv status of the girl and i do not remember whether the condom broke or not
None of this changes my assessment or my advice. EWH
why do i feel lethargic and i do not feel hungry as before has this have to do anything with the exposure
i am concerned since the trip from tijuana mexico i cannot eat properly and i am pretty lethargic and tired should i be concerned
i feel discomfort in my stomach and feel the urge to go to the restroom all the time is this related to my exposure i am a bit concerned
You need to look for otehr casues of your lethargy and GI upset.  Nothing more to say.  EWH
doctor i am a bit concerend since the days after i cam back from tijuana mexico i am having difficulty digesting food and other gastrintestinal problems are they related to the exposure at all or do i need to get checked
i am just curious as to why i have gastrointestinal problems such as discomfort and stomach problems since i came back from tijuana mexico and it is suddenly, does this have anything to do with the exposure since i have not expereinced this before
You keep repeating these questions.  This will not change my responses.  I have already told you that your stomach and gastrointestinal problems are in no way related to the low risk exposure that you mentioned.  Gastrointestinal illnesses are common among visitors to Mexico and have nothing to do with sex.  EWH
i keep asking and this is the last question its been almost a weeks since i came from mexico and i still have gastrointestinal problems such as burping, indigestion and urges to use the restroom, i do not know why it persists but do you reccomend getting checked for these issues and am i completely free from HIV and std,
Re-read my orginal comment.  No change in my assessment or advice.

This ends this thread. Further repetitive questions will be deleted without comment.  EWH