STDs Community
bacillus vaginalis (doderlein)

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bacillus vaginalis (doderlein)

I was having a lower abdomen pain and went to see the doctor who said I have been diagonosis with STI named LAP.
I was also advised to do the papsmear and the result should that I have an infection named Bacillus Vaginalis ( Doderlein) mild inflammatory infiltrate.

I had already been given the teatment for my STI together with my husband and adivsed to condomise, but the pain did not go and I decided to go and see another Doctor who told me that the STI seem to be coming back and said also I ahve a Kidney Infection.

I was given the treatment but after the two treament of the STI and Kindney I still have the pains which is more severe now that before.

I wa told to go and test HVI of which the results were Negative

Now I am so much confused and troubled, what might be the problem?

Is  the Bacillus Vaginalis or what.

please help.
I have absolutely no idea what std you are saying you have. there isn't any std I am aware of called LAP.

bv is very common in us gals. we don't consider it a std.  

are you being properly tested for vaginal infections when you are seen to see if you do still have bv or not?

grace