balls are red,itchy
I just found out i have hpv/genital warts. My scrodum has been bright red and kind of itchy for the last month or so. I found out that a girl I use to have sex with has herpes. I have had 3 herpes test that all came back negative. Right now my scrodum is itchy and burning and have some white scabs or dry skin thats flaky and fluidly. Does this sound like herpes or do you think its because of my hpv infection. Should i go get a herpes test again.
It doesn't sound like HPV.  When were your last Herpes tests?? I think you should definitely go get it checked out.
Flaky skin can suggest a fungal infection, as can the itch.  I'd get it checked.

AJ
i have the two sides of my balls are quite itchy and i have small red patches? i really dont know what it is...also i have tini little spots on the top of the penis.. does that soudns like anything u know?? should i get it checked out?
yes you need to be seen. most likely it's a fungal infection but you need a proper evaluation to know for sure.

grace