STDs Community
black and blue on penis

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

black and blue on penis

I had sex about 5 times this weekend with the same girl. I used a condom every time but the condoms I used were tight and a little short. It's tuesday night and I just noticed that I have a small black and blue on the top of my shaft of my penis. It is shaped like a circle and it's about a quarter the size of a dime. It Is it possible its from the condom or an std?
Tags: blue, black, bruise
Is it possible it's from the condom or an std?
It sounds like just a common bruise. Not an STD symptom.
Thank you. It's been two days and it faded away to almost nothing. Hope it was just a bruise.