STDs Community
black spots on my ball bag

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

black spots on my ball bag

i've got about 20 small balck spots on my ball bag and when i try and pop them they bleed and come back do you think it could be an std if not what could it be. PLEASE HELP I'M RELLY WORRIED
No it does not sound like an STD, but it is something that needs to be seen by a Dr.
i have 3 little spots on my ball bag and when i try to pop them they bleed and its really painful and they come back what are they??
Starta thread dedicated to your question and it will be answered.
Thank you