STDs Community
bladder infection and penis discharge

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bladder infection and penis discharge

I am a male I had a bladder infection about 3 weeks ago and was prescribed antibiotics for one week.
but ever since I have been feeling that it is not right I have been having pains in the groin area and stomach and lower back and still visit the toilet 4 to 5 times a day and i had urine test as well since then that has come back normal and I have been feeling itchy around the tip of the penis and a small drop of white discharge.

This discussion is related to White discharge. Penis sting..
Well this is an STD form, have you recently had some kind of unprotected sex that might have caused these symptoms?
If not I would suggest posting in the Men's Health form or follow up with your Dr.
Before the bladder infection, yes with my wife
I'd follow up with your doctor.

Aj
The doctors in this country are so slow.
I have a scan booked at the end of this month and my doctor did some test were he inserted 2 rods types in down my shaft, I think the same that they do at the GUM clinic.
Monday just gone I dropped a urine sample and I have just got a call from the receptionist that they just received the result of the urine test and that I have Coliform  infection still waiting from the results that the doctor did.
what is Coliform and is that caused - related to the bladder infection that I had? and was it caused by not having longer treatment on the bladder infection, I remember  the 1st doctor who I saw first saying that I need a 2 week course but I only got given 1 week.
Its bacteria that is usually found in fecal matter, but can cause urinary tract infections.  Your wife should get checked in case you all are just passing this back and forth.

It could have also been from not getting enough meds.  You should also post this in the urology forum here - they will know a lot more about it than I will.  We also have a good urology expert forum.

Aj