blood in stool
I am a heterosexual male who recently (9 weeks ago) had a very low risk incident with an unknown woman. I have never had any kind of anal sex. I have recently began seeing blood in my stool. Does anyone know of any STD that would cause this. I know it sounds obscure, and it's likely the fact that I have tremendous guilt over cheating on my wife, but everything that goes wrong with me physically, I attibuted to an STD. Any ideas?
blood in stool.  well i highly doubt it is an std although i do have 2 ideas of what it could be:

1) is the blood still red?  if so, then you could have active bleeding, maybe hemmerhoids.

2) if the blood is black, you may have internal bleeding in you upper digestive tract, such as from an ulcer.

either way, blood in stool should be addressed by a doctor.  and i don't think it's an std :)

good luck!
Bethany's right. It's probably hemorrhoids, but if it keeps up or is dark, see your doctor.
thanks for the feedback. I figured as much. You know how the mind works, though sometimes.
If it's just blood when you wipe it's probably nothing to be concerned about though as monkeyflower said - if it keeps up see your doctor. Stress can cause hemorrhoids to flare up .  

If when you look down in the toilet there is visible blood then I recommend making a doctor's appointment. Not because of a std risk but because of risks of other issues like infectious diseases in your water or a food you ate etc.  Blood in your stools isn't normal and should always be followed up on with a doctor.  

grace
It is actually post-stool, so not in the stool. It is really topical in nature (when I wipe). I did see a dr. about it 2 months ago and he perscribed a topical steroid, which I did not get because the problem went away on its own. Since the last episode, I did fill the perscription.

I wouldn't doubt stress is related as I've just been punishing myself constantl lately.
doing some research on this... and at work with a constantly changing browser so as not to get caught! lol. Well, if you are tired and have some ache away from the rectum, might be cancer. Im getting a physical next week anyway, and just noticed this today. last time I saw was some years ago, and Im only 27... so not sure what is going on. anyone know? the blood is bright red, not at all in the stool. I do have a history of hernia, might it be related. I also have GURD, but I think that would not be related... maybe see a corner clinic tonight after work (I live in Thailand).
Blood in the stool is not indicative of STDs.