STDs Community
bo coming from down there no diseases

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bo coming from down there no diseases

ok....i was diagnosed with herpes about to years ago when I was pregnant. I took valtrex the last month of my doctor as the doctor. I stop using the drug becausemy dr said I didn't need to because he already had it. I've had the same partner up until june of this year. I went to another doctor and asked her for a prescription for herpes. She gave me acyclovir 2 times a day. I used it for about a month almost every day ( I doubled up on the days I missed).i never had an outbreak until I startted taking the meds. I told my new partner that I had it he said he had it to so I stopped taking it. We stop using condoms. August of this yr I noticed I had a smell down there. I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with chlamydia. We both got treated. 4 pills all at once I for got the name. The smell never went away. Went back to the doctor 2 weeks later and she gave me flagyl for bv.... Took the meds and the smell is still there....went back and got retested for chlamydia.....every thing was negative....went to the hospital they said I had a uti....took the meds....smell still there....the smell is embarrassing and I keep my body clean. I smell isnot fishy but it is a smell that comes from down there....somebody help plz? What's wrong wit me?
I read your post, Sorry to hear that.  Humans should not go through this pain.  Im going through the same pain as you.  I had unprotected oral from a chick and it sucks how much pain im going through too.  Just looks like the doctors dont know how to do there job.