STDs Community
bubble on center of upper lip

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bubble on center of upper lip

so almost three weeks ago I woke up with this bubble on the center of my upper lip. it was dead center but more on the bottom of the lip if you want to say. it was resting on my bottom lip but it was on my upper lip, lets put it that way. just one bubble. i think it was clear or white liquid or a combo. clearish white maybe... no blood involved. kind of looked like a burn blister. I say I think it was clearish white because I immediately popped it when I realized it was there. . actually i just scrapped my teeth across it and it was gone. one swipe with my front two teeth. no pain. no burning. no itching. no warnings or symptoms the night before or even days before. it just popped up with no warning in the morning. the only thing i was doing was making out with my girlfriend rather extreme. she never bit me during the make out session but we were really using tongues . like we were really mixing saliva the whole night before i woke up finding the bubble. never went any farther than that in the night. but like i said i never kissed her like that before. my girlfriend has no signs of a cold sore what so ever. she has no bubbles or redness to even think she has herpes. her lips are fine. and also she is clean all the way throughout her body. so anyways i researched herpes and fever blisters a lot. but my bubble popped but never scabbed, it was single, not a cluster, it wasn't red. there was no pain at all. no itching, no signs of herpes except for the fact of a bubble or blister whatever you prefer to call it. im really confused because right now after three weeks there is like a whiteish color of skin over where the bubble was and pinkish skin underneath, like its trying to heal but its too moist. kinda feels raw right now after three weeks. but not painful in anyway. but i use chapstick 24/7 no joke im putting chapstick on all the time. and its the medicated chapstick too. pretty good brand. where the bubble was it would be too hard to form a scab from the constant saliva touching it. everytime i research this i get fever blister or herpes but it just does not seem like it. unless there are fever blisters that are single and dont scab with no pain or burning or itching or real redness, not just the minor pinkness i kind of have. bottom line is i had a bubble that was sooooooo easily popped with no pain at all but now i have a weird thing remaining on my lip like its trying to heal but it cant.
I would see a Dr, sounds like herpes but can't say for sure.
so some herpes can go without ever scabbing or bleeding? or even no pain? i mean the only thing related to herpes is that it was a bubble on my lip. never once did i feel pain, burning, or itching.
I don't know much about herpes, but just the description sounded like it. But that is why I said see a Dr becuase it can be many things.
your right i probably should see a doctor. but i mean its like there was nooooo symptoms of herpes. just a bubble...... lame.
wait real quick, like what other things do you know of that it could be?
Well HPV is rare for the mouth, maybe it's bacterial or fungial.