STDs Community
bump on rectum

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

bump on rectum

I have had a bump on the outside of my rectum for it seems like more than a year.I would say it was the size of a ball point pen. It never hurt or gave me discomfort. It definetly had increased insize slowly.  But i can not say for sure how long it had been there. I recently shaved to take a look at it. It seemes to be flesh colored. I poped it in the shower and nasty paste like stuff came out. I think there was a hair in it to. The bump seems to be gone now. No blood came out. I dont know what this was. Do u have any idea?
Have you ever had receptive anal sex? If not, then it's most likely NOT an STD
In that case, it most likey is not an STD. However, I am not an expert! If you're concerned, just go see the doctor and see what he says. It's nothing ot be concerned about.
Avatar n tn
never had anal sex
Follow up with your doctor because you don't have to be having anal sex to get warts in that area but it sounds more like a hemorrhoid.  You can google hemorrhoids to find out more and how to get rid of them.

grace