STDs Community
bump on vagina/rash that looks like ringworm

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

hi have this problem i have a bump outside on my vagina  when ever i touch it it feels really hard whenever i squeeze it nothing comes out of it its just really hard and am  so embarrased to go to my family doctor for him to take a look at it  so please can somebody help me    

And there is another problem also there is a rash at the corner of my vagina it ichies it looks like rigworm but its not and it gets flacky and ruff when i scratch it also am embarrased to show the doctor  and its also in between my 2 breast  please can somebody get back to me  
thank you