STDs Community
bump on vagina/rash that looks like ringworm

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

hi have this problem i have a bump outside on my vagina  when ever i touch it it feels really hard whenever i squeeze it nothing comes out of it its just really hard and am  so embarrased to go to my family doctor for him to take a look at it  so please can somebody help me    

And there is another problem also there is a rash at the corner of my vagina it ichies it looks like rigworm but its not and it gets flacky and ruff when i scratch it also am embarrased to show the doctor  and its also in between my 2 breast  please can somebody get back to me  
thank you