STDs Community
bumps on my tongue

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

bumps on my tongue

Hello, I wanted to ask a question to find out if I have some sort of std..I had relations with a woman and I was a little drunk and i do not use protencion and i do oral sex more lasting as 30 seconds... and barely knoe that Girl as a month leave me a white bumps in my tongue only hurt when I rub them on my tooth  and they dissapear in three or four days and they apear in the side of my tongue ... and that hapend 4 months and ago... but nothing apear to be wrong wu\ith miy pennis its only on my tongue... but sometimes it hurts my bumps my thoat does not hurts i dont have fever or anything is just my tongue.... can u help me... they just white....
If they keep coming and going, you should test for HSV 1 & 2.  It is possible though rare for a person to get it from giving oral sex without visible outbreaks. That is the only possibility I can think of at the moment.
Unprotected sex an lead to many STD's, use a condom next time. your symptoms does not sound std related.
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers