STDs Community
burning in urethra tip not while urinating

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Hello Im a 22 year old  male.  i had unprotected oral sex performed  on me about 5 months ago.   For about 5 month I have had  a constant burning at the tip of my urethra. It does not burn at all when i urinate. It started with a itcing feeling on my gentials an also on my anus. Then about 2 weeks after the tip of my penis started to have a sharp burning feeling that  would come and go  randomlly thruogh out the day.Then every so often in the week the same tip of my penis felt very itchy  . Then for a few hours it went away back to normal. Hoever it always came back every day for the last five months. Some timrs the outer tip of my peins becomes inflamed but it goes away too.I had if any only at least 2 days when it felt normal but thats the most it went away. This has  been
going on for the whole of the five months none stop. I see no visable rash on my penis or anis but i it feels like i have a rash on my anus . Its devolpe a pattern from itching to burning of the tip of the urethra back to normal all in one week. Somes times it fels like some thing is crawling from the tip of my ureathra. I have no discharge and it does not burn at all when i urinate. I had a herpies (herpes), Gonorrhea ,chlamydia, syphilis test that all came back negitive. I had a hiv and aids test done too but sinc it was before  the 3 month or 6 month window i will get tested again in 6 months. I also have had a cystoscopy performed and it also came back negitive. I had several urin test that came back normal, one with a little blood cells but they said that was normal. So they could not find a bacteria. I have taken the medicines as follow;4tablets of 250 mgtab Azithromycin, Cypro for a week, doxycycline for 3 weeks, Utira-c 0.12 mg. i felt no differnce taken them. I tried over the counter anti fungal cream, Cortisone cream, neosporin, and a prescribed Clotrimazole and
betamethasone Dipropionate usp,1%/0.05. and still no change. I been to my regular doctor and to a urology doctor both who say they cant find any thing. Im goimg to get a third opinion from a differnt hosiptal. However can you tell what what is going in base on these symptoms and who exactly should i see next or do next. i wonder if  this is a new std that they dont have the test for or some thing thats not picking up. What other std can this be and what other test can i take to find out what is causing all of this. Again it does not burn when i urinate, every where i have been looking it says burning before during or after urinating. This is not my case, and i cant find no one els who has expeience this  same exact symptoms.
Tags: burning, tip, penis
Please try Homeopathy, Berberis Vulgaris 200 4 drops twicw a day for four days. Please consult a homeopathic physician before taking the medicine.
Did you ever find relief?  I have the same exact symptoms and have been down a similar path of treatment
Hi there, I'm having the exact same problem as Deon88 and I'm not sure what to do. I've been like this for the past 15 months... And no doc seem to be able to help. If you have any info on this condition, please share. btw, I've tryed all the ointments plus antibiotics such as Doxiciclyne, suprax (helped me for 1 day).. But really, it's as if nothing is working.
I'm having all the same symptoms but haven't gotten all of the checks that you have gotten yet.  What ended up fixing it, if it ever got fixed
You need to get tested.

Aj
sam symptoms here did anybody get diagnosis how even better cured im trying threelac tomorrow will post again weekly with progress
Hey Bud, Ive had the same problem in the past, same tests, same outcome.  I mention to my doctor about yeast and she told me unlikley.  But for months i had the problem so I thought id give probiotics a try.  They're usually for the gi tract but it took care of it.  Sounds crazy but it works.  I get the burning sometimes after drinking beer heavily and this clears it up. My guess is your good bacteria is off.  Give it a try and get back with us with your progress.  Good luck Bud.  
I find rubbing organic coconut oil all over it helps for a bit gl all