burning sensation at tip of penis and tingling sensation in scrotum
Hi, hoping you can help me. 17 weeks ago while touring Africa I had vaginal sex with a sex worker and while doing so my condom burst. I  went to a Doctor and was lucky enough to be able to start PIP treatment within 18 hours of the incident and was on same for 28 days. On my return to Europe a week after the incident I attended the local GUM Clinic and had a full screen for for HIV and other STDs I had blood & urine tests taken and also had a swab test on my penis, all of these tests came back negative. I had these tests repeated again at 6 & 12 weeks which also came back negative.

The problem is that 4 weeks after incident I developed a inflamed penis with a slight rash on the penile gland so I returned to the GUM clinic were the Doctor said that the penis looked very dry and that I should stop using soaps and shower gels and only use Aqueous cream this I did. Then 6 weeks later my scrotum became inflamed and the skin peeled, the doctor said in looked like Eczema and he gave me Daktacort cream which seems to have done the job.

It is know 17 weeks since the condom brust and todate all tests have come back negative, yet I have penile discomfort due to burning sensation at tip of penis and dry penile glands and also a tingling sensation in my scrotum, I am also due the results for a herpies type specific test next week.   Pease help

I will be grateful for any advice you can give me
Tests negative at 12 weeks and 17 weeks also? Well at 12 weeks you can be pretty sure you don't have an STD and if you had it at 17 then you can be sure you don't have an STD.
Best advice is keep following up with your Dr.
Thanks for your comments.

The answer to your question is I got retested at 12 weeks for STDs and the results were all negative I am still waiting for the results of the Herpies type specific blood test. It takes six weeks for these results to come back, so I should have them this coming Friday.

Further if there is any Doctors reading this, I would be delighted to here their opinions on my condition.

Thanks so much
This not the doctor's forum. You need to pay to post there.

Also if you read the posting tips on this forum you'll see that we ask you just keep adding new questions to your original thread. It just makes it so much easier for us to review your past questions.

You are testing negative. No reason not to believe your doctor's assessment of things.

grace