STDs Community
can I get a std by someone rubbing and touching the tip of my penis

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Hi, I went to a porno theater and while I was watching a movie and playing with myself some guy came beside me and touched the tip if my penis and he tried to play with my penis... it lasted 2 min , I tried to move his hand from the tip of my penis as much as possible , finaly I came , the tip of my penis burned a bit maybe because of the rubbing. I am worried of STD or any other virus, Can I catch something this way. ???
It is not a STD risk.
OK , do you know what kind of risk? If there is any?
Did you not read or understand what I wrote?
ok I did , so you said no rish, but the tip of my penis it always burning a bit , Do you know why?
See a Dr, it's not a STD.
If your opening up the tip of you penis and looking in and touching it with unsanitized finger then your the cause of the burning. These tissues are very sensitive and if youve ever gotton soap in there you know what i mean.
Hi Live360, ok but It is still burning since 3-4 days ago , is this normal you think???
It seems it was burned because of rubing. maybe he had dirty fingers and you got an UTI. Best to go see your doctor to ease your concerns.
What is UTI?
Urinary tract infection
no I don't; have that. I saw the Nurse yesterday and she did a test , she said there is no infection , just some miner blood showing in the test,,, No worry... But is it possible to have a cut inside my penis , which is cussing the pain and burn when urinating ???
Your going to have to talk with your Dr. This is not a STD issue.
IS it possible it`s a  fungal infection , because the other person touched the tip if my penis with his finger, and he tried to go Inside the hole... right away I felt it burning when he did that.   It was dark I could not see the condition of the fingers or nails...
See a Dr. This is a STD forum and this is not a STD issue. Fungial...anything is posisble but it is not likely.

I don't think we can be of anymore help to you, as this is not a risk for a STD. And at this point a Dr is your best resource.
Just a last question please, it is possible to get NGU from a handjob? His fingure went Inside the tip hole, and right away I felt something burning while he was doing it please advise...thanks.,
No NGU from touching. Maybe he had something on his finger from cooking like garlic or  other foreign matter that could have burned the inside tip. Do you know what kind of work his does?
no It's the first time I see him and it was dark I could not see the condition of his finger,  the inside tube and tip if my penis is itching , it's becoming more and more... The only time I have to go see the DR is this weekend , what should I do to make me fell better till then???
Nothing you can do, as we have no clue what it is. All we know is it is NOT A STD.
ok thanks ,