can i get scabies this way?
Hi every1, i would like to know a few about scabies. My
dermatolog found me with scabies but i still in doubt as i been struggling over a year with it and no bumps, just itchy like biting sensation and falling hair and evendeveloping an hairy tongue. when i read here i saw it part of STDs. My exposure in this is i was scratchd very badly on my back from one lady with her finger nails and i knew she was hiv+  and she must have blood on them and that was in DEC 2010 and i was safe with a preservatif. So is from there  where i started to develope these itchy until now. I keep testd hiv negetive until today and now it scabies. is scabies a very dangerouse desease? do i have to worry about hiv? can scabies get killd forever after treatment and how long a proper treatment can last? plz i want ur help, answer me. can scabies pass hiv?
Scabies has nothing to do with HIV. It is dangrous no, but your Dr should give you treatment. Scabies is really just like lice.

HIV info post in the HIV forum.