STDs Community
can men get BV

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

can men get BV

I am a 23 year old male and i have been told that men can not get BV. I keep geting the symptoms of BV unpleasant odor, discharge, burning and itching then it can go away and come back weeks later. I have been tested for STDs and i havent got any. The clinc i go to say men can not get BV and i just need to wash my penis in salt water but this dis not work and it just keeps comeing back. The strange thing is that every time i get a different sex partner she end's up geting BV, this makes me think that i have got it and passing it on. Any advice wot be a help thanks.
No, men can't, but have they tested your urine or sperm to see what grows?  Maybe you have trich and need treatment for that.

Aj