can molluscum, skin tags, and genital warts look the same while freezing it?
I have 2 fleshy bumps at the same spot on the right side of the base of my penis. It is very close to the sack when not erect, and on the right side of the shaft when erect. I went to the std clinic last year to get checked...and the nurse could not tell what it was...she was for sure it wasn't genital warts. She called 3 other nurses in the room to have a look and they all agreed that it was not warts...but most likely molluscum. They froze it off and all was good.

Just recently, the same thing came back to the exact same spot, so I went back to the clinic to get it froze off again. There was a different nurse there and she was 100% sure that this was genital warts. i told her about before and what the 4 nurses had said it was...but she was still 100% certain. she said that if it turns white when frozen....it was genital warts. It did turn white.

I have a problem with skin tags because of being a little over weight and had about 6 of the froze off my neck. i know that you can get skin tags on the genitals....and i really think thats what the thing is on my penis.....but not sure. Can they all turn white when frozen off? When the last nurse used the liquid to freeze it.....she did not do it very well because it hasn't even gotten smaller or anything? The fleshy bump down there looks to me like either molluscum or a skin tag.  What is your opinion.
Can't really tell you because I don't have any real world experience with this. Try posting in the HSV community, someone there might be able to give you more help.