change in vaginal odor
I was just wondering if there could be any other cause for a change in vaginal odor besides infection?  I have been to multiples gynecologists because of pain upon penetration/change in odor and I was diagnosed with vulvar vestibulitis.  I have been tested for just about everything it seems - no bacterial infections, no yeast infection.  The odor isn't really foul, just different.  Any thoughts??  Thanks in advance!  
The only thing I can think of is hormones.  Have they explored that area yet?  Hormonal changes can also trigger the  vulvar vestibulitis.

AJ
No - the only thing doctors have told me is either "it is in your head" or "there is nothing wrong."  I have been to more than a few gynecologists and the issue of hormones has never been brought up.  How could I find a doc that might be able to help me better?
Thanks for your help... :)
Hmmm.  Ask your friends.  You might even check the westover heights doctor list (www.westoverheights.com).  Those are all doctors that have been referred for great care of patients with herpes, but if they are up to date on herpes, they are probably up to date on other things, too.

AJ