chlamydia- can you get it with oral sex
I went to my doctor for a normal check up and pap test and a few days after my Dr called me and told me I had chlamydia told me she was sending over a script to my pharmacy and sent one for my bf also I have no idea when I got it but me and my bf have Ben unprotected sex including oral I'm the only one who dose it but he dosent do any ejaculation at all no pre nothing my script was 2 pills of Zithromax 500mg now if it was passed to me threw oral sex would that pill clear it up if there was any infection in my throat? I took my pills yesterday and she said to wait 7 days for any sexual intercourse which I have no problem with, but today I don't no if its something I ate but my throat is lik scratchy like kinda feels like I got a cut in my mouth or something could that be the infection clearing up or something...
did you and your bf get full std testing prior to starting to have unprotected sexual contact? if not, make sure you both seek out full std testing that includes herpes igg blood testing too.

your throat symptoms aren't chlamydia related.

grace
I was a year ago so was he he said and my throat just started today we've Ben sleeping together for almost a year now