STDs Community
chlamydia- can you get it with oral sex
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

chlamydia- can you get it with oral sex

I went to my doctor for a normal check up and pap test and a few days after my Dr called me and told me I had chlamydia told me she was sending over a script to my pharmacy and sent one for my bf also I have no idea when I got it but me and my bf have Ben unprotected sex including oral I'm the only one who dose it but he dosent do any ejaculation at all no pre nothing my script was 2 pills of Zithromax 500mg now if it was passed to me threw oral sex would that pill clear it up if there was any infection in my throat? I took my pills yesterday and she said to wait 7 days for any sexual intercourse which I have no problem with, but today I don't no if its something I ate but my throat is lik scratchy like kinda feels like I got a cut in my mouth or something could that be the infection clearing up or something...
Tags: chlamydia oral sex ziyhromax
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
did you and your bf get full std testing prior to starting to have unprotected sexual contact? if not, make sure you both seek out full std testing that includes herpes igg blood testing too.

your throat symptoms aren't chlamydia related.

grace
Blank
I was a year ago so was he he said and my throat just started today we've Ben sleeping together for almost a year now
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...