STDs Community
chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time!!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

here's my story; i was going with this guy for 2 years so i felt like we had a trust so having sex with him without a condom wasn't no problem to me but then he cheated on me which led me to this next guy, we hit it off well so after 6 months i had sex with him but the condom broke, so i started feeling this irritation in my vagina and i took it to the doctor come to find out i had both chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time i found i'm not sure how long i had it. i got it treated and everything but now it comes to this hiv thing that's scaring me, now the last guy that i had sex with got tested and it cam back negative, my ex boyfriend said that he don't even have hiv now i'm thinking neither one of them have hiv but should i still get tested? and do two std's turn into a hiv automatically? i'm really scared and i hope that you understand what i'm trying to say.......please help
stds do not turn into hiv,, if you have it you have it, its not going to be a former std that makes you get it,,, get tested, thats the only way you will know. and trust nobody!
okay got ya thanks