condyloma virus
I was to gynecologist and by colposkoy she told that I have genital HVS and condyloma virus  (I have  warts in cervix)
I have to questions:
• Can condyloma virus cause cancer?

• Is it safe to use cryotherapy for preventing this disease? (is better to use laser surgery )

• After treatment  (cryotherapy)will   condyloma virus disappear ?  Can it cause problems if I would like to be pregnant  

I would like to go marred  and I am very very afraid and have nervous, I don’t know what to do? Please help …it is very important for me
Thank you very much for your support

Best regards

Warts are caused by the hpv virus. Usually when they cause obvious warts they aren't associated with cancer.  I'm sure your provider has scheduled you back for regular follow up to keep an eye on things right?  Write down all your questions you have and take them with you to your next appointment and ask them. For instance you want to find out if you have high risk hpv or low risk hpv or both. Ask how often they are going to have you in for follow up.  Ask how long you will need to go for pap tests more frequently after all evidence of the warts are gone.  Also  ask if they feel if it's beneficial for you to get the hpv vaccine if you haven't started it already ( depends on your age if this is an option for you ).  If you only have low risk hpv and are under 27 it might be beneficial to get the vaccine series to protect you from high risk hpv. Also we have a hpv forum here on medhelp that is probably the better place to ask all hpv related questions at.

they also diagnosed you with having genital herpes too? How did they do that? Do you have hsv1 or hsv2?

grace

I dont know if I have HSV 1 or HSV 2 . Can it deffine by blood test ?  I have done PAP test and it showed that i have herpes. there is no writen if it is HSV! or HSV2 ,doctor told I should make freezing,but I would like to go to ather doctor. She did not recomend me any vaccine.
You will need a herpes blood test to find out what type of herpes you have then.  www.westoverheights.com has the herpes handbook on the site to read for free to learn more about herpes.  

If you want a consult with a 2nd gyn then by all means do so. All insurances will pay for a consult ifyou want one.  Be sure to ask all your questions you have.

grace
I apreshiate
thank you very much for your advise...i will do the blood test and read about herpes..

the point I have  condyloma virus  (I have small condilomas in cervix)  and one doctor is saying I should do freezing (cryotherapy),second- lazer surgery, and 3rd Electrocautery....it is very confused for me...I would like to get merried and it is very imortant for me if condyloma virus Can  cause problems if I would like to be pregnant...

All 3 are perfectly acceptable treatments for hpv and honestly it's usually more provider preference than anything.  

There is a hpv forum here on medhelp which would probably be the best place to be asking questions about treating hpv.  

grace